Friday, March 11, 2011

Pink Bubbles??


I dropped by Target last night before going to a friend's Pampered Chef party. I went in to get some writing pens. I always tend to lose them. I came across pink bubbles. I just had to get them for Mana. What was I thinking?
Today, she went outside to play with the dog. I poured the pink bubble solution (which looked like blood) into a bigger bubble wand. It made the biggest mess. I let Mana play with it anyway. She dropped some on the porch. It looks like someone had an injury and bleed all over. Some bubbles landed on the dog. Now she has pink fur. It is really cute! It is washable. Well it says it is washable. I think it is wearoffable. My hands are still pink after washing them. And of course, the bubbles themselves did NOT look pink.


No comments: