Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grandma Dell's House

December 24

Ever since I was little I always went to my Grandma's house for Christmas Eve. Now that my sister and I have kids and I live out of town, we go for lunch. That way we can get the kids in bed for Santa to come. Mana is so blessed to have three Great Grandparents still living. Brian's grandmother passed on the 22nd this year. It was really hard.

My grandmother is a wonderful cook. We had dressing, fried okra, cream corn, macaroni and cheese, green beans, pound cake and banana pudding. All my favorites!! No one cooks like my grandmother!!

I gave my nieces a zhu zhu pet. My grandmother's dog had a lot of fun chasing it around everywhere.

Pictures from Grandma's.....
"The kids opening presents"
"Gidget and the Zhu Zhu Pet""Grandma and the kids"
"Playing In a Pickle"

No comments: