Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cleaning!!

I am on a roll lately and a deadline!! My daughter's birthday is coming up soon and I wanted the house to be clutter free for her family party. I am getting there. My husband, daughter and I have all cleaned out our closets. I have cleaned out the two junk drawers in the kitchen, cleared a few book shelves, and cleared out half the kitchen cabinets. I could stay up all night boxing up everything to get rid of it. I have never been so ready to let stuff go! I hope Hannah Home comes to my house with an empty truck because I am going to fill it up. If they don't have room for it all, I will be strapping boxes to the top of their truck. It is NOT coming back into this house!!

Some of the boxes ready to go!!Two cleaned out junk drawers!!My Foreman, Bella.

No comments: