Saturday, July 25, 2009

A lot going on...

Mana has 6 more performances to go of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"! She has really enjoyed being in the production. All the Adult cast (which most are younger then me) are really kind toward the children. They even will go out in the park (next to the theatre) between shows on Saturday and play tag, soccer and football with them. The kids just love being around them. The whole cast is like a family. Even as a stage mom, I have met several other stage moms and dads that I enjoy being around. Several moms and children went out to eat at Mellow Mushroom for supper today.

If you have not been to see the production, it is really worth the $30 ticket.
It is an awesome show!
I have been to three shows already and have plans to go to two more.

Mana broke her glasses yesterday at 5 pm. We did not have time to get them fixed before the show. She had to do the show with no glasses. She did well. We went to get her glasses fixed today. Now they are bothering her when she looks down. We have to go back to get them adjusted correctly. At least they were not that expensive!!

We have been with out air conditioning for four days now. It has been miserable. It is cooler outside then in the house. I have all the fans running and carry around a portable fan with me. I have to put a small fan next to the puppy's crate at night so she will not get to hot. The air conditioning man will be out early in the morning to put the new unit in. Just one more night to burn up!! Our power bill was huge this past month. I am looking forward to cooler air and a smaller power bill!!!!

The puppy has roundworms, ringworms and mange. The kind of mange that is passed from the mommy dog and that is not contagious! The ringworm is contagious, so Mana can not hold her puppy for two whole weeks. She can play with her, but has to wash her hands afterwards very well. It has been one thing after another with this puppy. I am just glad she is so cute!!!! (Except when she is chewing on me!!)

Well, that is what we have been doing lately.

1 comment:

christy said...

Hey sorry about the dog. Mana is wonderful in the play I am sure. We are having VBS this week at 7 each night starting tonight if she can come. Call me.