Thursday, October 14, 2010

See Rock City!!

I love Rock City! I could spend hours there taking pictures. Around every turn there is something beautiful. It is the type of place that if I was one that liked to read, I would love to pick a spot, sit and read a good book and drink some coffee. Well maybe some Dr. Pepper! I often have thoughts like that, but then they go as quickly as they came.

I was very proud of Mana on this trip, she is trying things that would normally have her saying NO. After riding the Incline, she decided that she was going to go on the swing bridge with or with out me. She headed straight to it and turned around and looked at me like this is going to be a piece of cake, come on Momma! She went right on and thought nothing of it. My little girl is growing up.

There was the most beautiful tree there! The leaves were a bright orange color. I could not get enough pictures of it.

No comments: