Friday, September 16, 2011

First Magical Day!! 9/4/11

We woke up bright and early and headed to Disney's Pop Century. It was really big. I loved all the huge decor outside of the buildings. We had a room right across from the big wheel and next to the Mickey phone. We were in the 70s section of the hotel. We checked in and went to our room to put up our luggage. I packed a backpack with all the things we could possibly need plus my camera. We loaded the bus to Magic Kingdom for our first day at a Disney park! It was so nice not having to drive to the parks. We walked in the gates and the park was all decorated up for fall! It was truly magical!! The first thing we did was go get our buttons. A My 1st Visit for Mana and a Happy Birthday one for me!! Everyone was so nice and asked Mana how she liked her first visit and told me Happy Birthday. Mana told me that I could not wear my button until my actual birthday. She just did not want me to get any of the attention!! Hee Hee. I was just trying to turn it into my birthday week! What is so wrong with that? We went to the Tea cup ride. You see, Mana and I are not big ride people. I like my feet firmly planted on the ground. We got in the cup and Mana and her dad started spinning it like crazy. I had to stare at Brian's shirt not to get sick. Mana loved it. Then she met her first character - Alice. Then we rode the carousel and Its a Small World. By the end of that, Brian was getting tired. We went to dinner at Tony's Town Square. It was pretty good. Brian went back to the hotel for a nap and Mana and I stayed for awhile longer. We saw the Celebration parade.
We visited the princesses, Mickey and Minnie. Then we watched the electric parade. I loved all the lights. By the end of it, we were tired and decided to head back to the hotel. We had an early breakfast to go to in the morning. We missed the big parade at the end of the night and the big fireworks show with Tinker Bell flying out of the castle. That gives us something to look forward to the next trip!!! More to come. Here are some pictures from Mana's first day ever at Magic Kingdom!!!

No comments: