Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prom

I was very honored to be asked to take Maranda's before prom pictures this last Friday. Her Mom, Mana and I met her and her friends around 8 pm. I am not the best at night time photography, so I was a little nervous about it. They were beautiful all dressed up!! Poor Maranda had a blister on the back of her foot from her new shoes. The guard where we were had some bandaids and gave her some. I am so glad he had some. I felt so bad for her. The pictures turned out pretty well. The ones I was really looking forward to seeing, did not turn out. I have a hard time with focusing sometimes. It would have been a great picture. I did get some good ones, so I am overall happy with them. I have another before prom to take in two weeks of my art student, Rebecca. I will take those in the day time, so I am not worried to much about those!! I had a fun time and hope to do more of this type of photography in the future!!

Pictures of the day...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think these pics turned out great - I especially adore the last one. The lighting is so ethereal...