Thursday, October 22, 2009

Huntsville Space & Rocket Center

I know it has been a long time since I have updated my blog.....so here it goes.
I hope I can stay back on track of things again!!!

Today, the 1st through 6th grades at Mana's school went to the Space & Rocket Center. The bus left a little after 7:30 am. I rode with a friend of mine. I have not been there since I was a child, so I did not know what all was there to do and look at. It is now a huge place with rides and interactive stations. We finally started walking around the place about 10 am. We had two hours before lunch. That is not enough time to see everything, especially when you have a child that wants to read about everything. We had to keep up with the group, so not much reading was done. I told her that I would take her back one day so she could take her time. She agreed and we shuffled on with the group. Lunch was at noon and we watched an Imax movie at 1 pm. We got home around 4 pm. It was overall a great field trip!!!

Pictures of the day....
"Rocket"
"Almost the whole school!""4th Grade""Mana and her Hat"

No comments: