Tuesday, September 7, 2010

High School Senior Photo Shoot

Sherry asked me to help her on a photo shoot on Sunday. We were to take pictures of a high school senior at the gardens. I thought I set my alarm when I went to bed the night before. I woke up at 5:30 am to let the dog out and found out I did not set the alarm. So I set it. Then I woke up late. To find out, I did not turn it to ON. Thank goodness I was only 10 minutes late!! I arrived at the gardens and Sherry handed over the camera to me. We took turns through out the whole shoot. We had a bunch of fun and worked really well together. I miss doing photo shoots with her. We have both been so busy here lately! So here are a few of my favorites from the day....

1 comment:

Kelli said...

nice photos. what kind of camera are you using. i'm a cannon girl and i just love it. i'm just starting out my photography business. any tips for a "newbie"? thanks. hope you'll consider following me back.

Kelli
http://kellityusphotography.blogspot.com/