Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I started off this morning with a headache. I have had a headache every day for two weeks now. It is a combination of me trying to get off Dr. Peppers and sinus problems. I am down to drinking one Dr. Pepper a day from around 6 a day. The Tylenol finally kicked in once I got to my in-laws. It turned out to be a great day. We had a marvelous lunch that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law cooked. It was the best fried turkey and sweet potatoes ever!! We played basketball and football. Mana and RK played in the wet leaves. I did not take any pictures. Mana took a few and then asked GranMary to take some of them in the leaves. I really need to start taking pictures again!! I miss it.

I am thankful for my friends and family that God has blessed me with. I have the greatest family on both sides. I missed my family today! I am thankful that my hubby is alive and doing well for being on dialysis. His labs came back good. We are hopeful that his kidneys will kick in within the next couple of weeks.

Playing in the Leaves!!

No comments: