Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! My daughter woke up before me and put pillows all over the living room. (To make a comfy sitting place) Then see put a note on a pillow that she loves me and Happy Mother's Day. She asked me to not get out of bed yet. My Aunt called to wish me a great day! It was good to hear from her! Then my daughter said I could come into the living room. She asked me to sit down in my chair. She put a Best Mom ribbon on me that she made out of paper. Then she paraded around the living room with different notes like "I love you", "Your the Best", and things like that. She then sang me a song! She went into the kitchen and poured me some cereal and brought it to me. She was so sweet!!

I started getting ready to go to GranMary's house for lunch and there was a knock at the door. It was my neighbor's boy from up the road. He had brought me a carnation! How sweet!

We went to GranMary's house and ate. Then all the kids played with bubbles and chalk since it was raining some. We had a good day!

Pictures of the day...
BreakfastMy ribbon which I had to wear all day!My CarnationBubblesChalk

No comments: