Saturday, February 14, 2009

Making Strawberry Pies

I do not cook much. I like microwaves and fast food! Cooking is not that fun to me. I do like making sweets! It is probably because my kitchen is at the back of the house, away from everything that is going on in the house. I am isolated in the kitchen. Yesterday, I made three strawberry pies to take to the Widow and Widower Valentine Banquet at my church today! It has been a long time since I made these. I even had to call and ask a few questions because the directions I had written down were not clear. They turned out pretty well I think. I made three! Two that are sugar free and one that is not sugar free! I happen to like the sugar free ones best! I did not expect that!

Pictures of the day...
"Strawberries""Washing & Cutting Strawberries""My favorite cooking tool""Strawberry Pie"

No comments: