Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Mind Puzzle - Can YOU figure it out?

Mana had a language test today. It was on alphabetical order and some other things. She missed this whole section. I knew when I looked at this section that her interpretation of the directions was wrong. There was no way she could miss so many of these. We went over this the night before and she does know how to put things in alphabetical order. I spend all of fifteen minutes trying to figure out what she did. She had to explain her thought process to me three times. I finally got it. She is so complex! Let us see if you can figure it out and leave me a comment.

Posted with permission from Mana...

It is hard to see her answers since they are crossed out.
If you click on the picture, you can see her answers better!


3 comments:

christy said...

What was her thought process? It seems very stright forward. She had to be reading it wrong or something.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure what her reasoning was but I do agree with one thing: sandwich does equal 18. I'm just sayin'.

Jamie said...

The two columns are the bugger part of it. But I have no idea what her perspective was...