Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weigh In

Weigh in time Pictures, Images and Photos
I started working out again with my personal trainer this morning! After all the cake and Dr. Pepper during the birthday celebrations, I was expecting to gain a few pounds. I got on the scale and I had lost 4 pounds. I told her that her scale was broke and that it was wrong. Crazy, I know! I have not had a Dr. Pepper in 3 days!!! And No Headaches!!! I am not drinking as much water as I should. I am working on that. Working out will help with that. The only time I like water is when I am tired from exercising and then I can't get enough of it. I also like it when it is extremely cold. My little buddy from an earlier post (little fry guy) helped me do sit ups. I had to lay down and put my feet on an exercise ball. He held my hand and pulled while I did my sit ups. He also stole my water bottle. First my french fries, then my water!! He is so cute! I told him thank you for helping and he said you welcome. He was a big helper to everyone this morning. So far, no muscle aches from working out. We will see if I am sore in the morning.

No comments: