Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fake Toe Nails



Today was Sherry & my day to get our pedicures. She brought me breakfast and came over to the house since the nail place doesn't open until 9 am. We usually only get a pedicure, but today we decided to get on a full set of acrylics. I do not do this very often, and they usually do not stay on long because they bother me. Well, this set will be off sooner then the others. They look completely fake (Even from a distance!) and they are already pulling! (And that hurts!) Sherry said I should have said something to her about them. I do not like to do that because I can't understand what they are saying. I was quiet and left with them looking like I decided to do my own nails. They are thick and not straight. You can even see the ridge on one of them. I need to remember that I do not need to get acrylic nails on anymore! They just look so nice if done correctly! Mana was so funny. She asked "Do you have fake toe nails too?"

Pictures of the day.... "Fake Nails" & "Butterfly Flowers"
Shot with my new Nikon!

No comments: