Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lazy Saturday

We woke up late and laid around the house all day. It is nice to do that again since we have not been able to since school started. I am not feeling so well today. My sinuses have been acting up a lot lately and now they are making my ears feel bad and my eyes water. I hope this clears up soon. I had a mix up at work this week and I let that affect my mood for part of the day also. I got really upset emotionally. I really do not like it when my mistakes effect other people. It really gets to me. I hate it for that person. I hope I got all that straighten out. Sinuses and mistakes...not a good combo for me!


Picture of the day...
"Corby"
This bird has slept in our porch corner every year for the past 4 or 5 years. My daughter and I decided it was time to name it. She named it "Corby"!

1 comment:

christy said...

Well come on and scrap. Just let me know when. You could come walk with me at Dora sometime too. HAHAHA