Monday, August 18, 2008

Thankful for Great Friends!

I am very thankful for the friends God has put in my life! They really do have to be extra ordinary to put up with my quirkiness! I locked myself out of my house this morning. I took my door key off the ring so Mana could go back inside the house for something (yesterday) and not have to turn the car off. (I wanted it to stay cool since I have been having trouble with the air conditioning) I put the key in another small purse I was holding so I wouldn't loss it. I forgot to put it back on the ring! This morning I walked right out of the house without the key! Here I am trying to unlock my front door with a credit card! I called my friend Sherry to see if she could help. She came over and we did eventually get in, just not through THAT door. I DID have the key to the side door, the one I NEVER use! (After trying the front door and windows for about 20 minutes) :) LOL!


The Women's Ministry Painting Event was tonight. We had 6 women come and paint! We always have a great time! My picture(S) of the day are from the painting event.

No comments: