Friday, August 22, 2008

The Two Princesses

This morning I met my friend Christy at the Chick-fila. I haven't seen her in about two months. It was nice to sit and talk to her awhile. Afterwards, I went to Wolfe Camera to see about my camera flash. The salesman tried to take some pictures with it and immediately went to the back to get me a new one! I was very glad I didn't have to wait to have it sent off to get fixed or something! The fix was quick and easy! NEW, can't get any better then that!

Heidi's puppy, Princess, is the best dog I have ever seen! (except for the misses, which Mana is still doing great at being responsible!) She NEVER barks! I do not even think she knows how to bark. She has whimpered a little. She is extremely calm for a chihuahua. We did not crop tonight. I was out of the house most of the day and did not want to leave the puppy for that long and Angie needed to go back to work. Mana played with the puppy since she got home until now, when she is about to go to bed. I took Mana to Wal-Mart after school to pick out some toys for the puppy to play with. She had fun picking them out!

Happy Birthday Misty!



Picture of the day...
"The Two Princesses"

No comments: