Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Since it seems everyone is blogging their New Year's Resolutions.....
There are a few things I would like to work on!

1. Become closer to God!
I can not be all that God wants me to be, unless I get into His Word more!!
2. Get organized!
I have to much clutter! Waaaaaaaaaay to much clutter!
3. Spend more quality time with my Daughter!
Sadly, I have been letting a bunch of other stuff get in the way of my time with her!
4. Have a few get-togethers at my house with my friends!
Can not happen until #2 happens!!
As you can tell by the sidebar of my blog, I am doing research on fabulous party ideas!
5. Scrapbook More!!
Mana is only 1 year old in scrapbook years!
Sad, but true!

Of course, there is the usual...Lose Weigh, etc. that I have failed miserably at the past 15 years!!! That is why I am not putting it down this year! I will try, and that is all I can do!

So there you have it, my New Year's Resolutions!

1 comment:

Chris Barnette said...

Tammy,

I am with you on #1 and #2 for that matter. It seems like when I want to get closer to God I always get distracted. This year I think I will make it a priority to do my bible study before anything else. Maybe wake up 20 min earlier. Anyway hope you all have a great year! ...Chris