Saturday, January 31, 2009

Party #2

Saturday, January 24
Part 2

After the first party, my sister, my nieces, Mana and I went to eat lunch at Chick-fil-a. Then we went home to get ready for the second party. We blew up balloons and the girls decorated with crepe paper everywhere!! Very Festive!! All the cousins got to come!! Brian's Parents, Brothers and family, and Great Grandmother all came. My Grandmothers and Grandfather were not able to come this time. My Aunt and cousins came. My Dad got to come. My step Mom did not. She was not feeling well. We had a packed house! The girls got into Mana's Barbie box that Mana and I made for one of her photo shoots. My Dad went into Mana's room and pulled the box backwards. By the giggling and loud screams coming from the room, I think they had fun! My sister and the girls spent the night. Jen and I stayed up half the night reading the book, "Have a New Kid by Friday." We laughed at a lot of the things that we read. Mainly because we were tired and a few things rang true. We had a great time with them visiting for the weekend!

Pictures of the day...
"Dad's Paparazzi Picture""Dad and the Box""The Girls in the Box""Mana & her Cake""The Family""Present Time""Rock On"

No comments: