Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween!!

Today, I had breakfast with Sherry and then went to her house for a little while. The rest of the day, I ran around getting everything ready for my church's Women's Ministry Painting Event on Sunday. We have 18 people sign-up! The largest amount yet! I am so excited about it! We always have the best time!

I picked Mana up from school. We went to Wal-Mart to get some lace for her gloves. I had a last minute idea to add some lace and a green ribbon on them. They turned out really cute. We went to my Sis-in-law's house for supper. Then all the cousins went Trick-or-Treating. Mana had to hold up her hoop skirt to run from house to house. It was hilariously funny! We then left there and went to my Church's Fall Festival. It was packed out! I got to take lots of pictures. Mana found her friend Lauryn and they were inseparable. They both tried Funnel cakes for the first time. They loved them! We all had a great time!

Pictures of the day...
"Cousins"
"Trick-or-Treating"
"Mohawks"

"Scarlet's Goodbye"

No comments: