Monday, October 27, 2008

Work, Field Trip and Paintings

Not much to write about today except I worked a lot! I came real close to finishing the Builder. I would have been finished, but I have some space issues to fix. I hope I can come up with a way to fix the space problems. I do have to add information about the parade coming up and I could think of one more thing I can add. I probably will have it done on Thursday! It will be mailed before the first and that is what counts! My work computer was acting up tonight. My office buddy was trying to get it fixed for tomorrow! Pray that everything lines up well and I get it out on time!

I picked up my two art students for class this afternoon. We were going on a field trip to the museum to see the
Leonardo da Vinci: Drawings from the Biblioteca Reale in Turin exhibit. I looked it up to find out all the information to be ready for class and found out the museum is not open on Mondays. I was disappointed. I'll take them another day. They came to my house and finished up their radial textural painting. I forgot to take pictures of their paintings. That is why I do not have a picture of the day today! I will take them next time I see them and post them later. They turned out really well!

No comments: