Thursday, October 30, 2008

Roll Tide, Purses and Spiders












Today started off with breakfast with some friends of mine. I love going to breakfast with my friends. It is one of my favorite things to do. Afterwards, I headed across town to Michael's Arts and Crafts store. I picked up the canvases for my church's Women's Ministry Painting Event that is Sunday. I can't wait. It will be so much fun!! I did some other shopping while I was out there. I wanted to have lunch at Guthrie's, (One of my favorites) but they closed it down. So disappointed! I saw a great car in that parking lot. It was an Alabama Crimson Tide car! Love it!


After I picked up Mana from school, we went to a friend's house to look at some purses. She sells those great giraffe purses. Giraffes are my favorite animals. I might get one for Christmas. We went to eat supper with them at Sonics. A bee got in her vehicle and you have never seen two women and three children jump out of a car so fast in your life. There were also bees around the tables so that got pretty interesting also. The kids started trying to trick me. They kept screaming that there was a bee behind me. It was humorous for the first couple of times. We went home and got Mana ready for Ballet and off we went again. I took Mana's costume so I could steam it. I finally finished it about 7 pm. Then I had to unload the canvases at church. We got home around 7:36 pm. Mana's bedtime is at 8 pm. She also needed to do her homework. She finally got in bed about 9:30 pm!

Mana has been begging me to get a spider web and spiders to decorate our front door. Let me tell you why... about two years ago, we put up a web and several spiders on the inside of the door. I woke up in the middle of the night (did not have my glasses on) and saw a spider on the door. I proceeded to go into the kitchen and grab a can of spider spray and I sprayed down that fake spider real well. LOL!!! Mana thought that was so funny, that she wants spiders every year so she can pick on me! I bought her some spiders today and we have hung them on the front door. She said that if I wake up in the middle of the night, she will make sure I remember that they are FAKE spiders!

Pictures of the day...
"Alabama Car"
"FAKE Spiders"


No comments: