Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Imperfections

God has never made anything more clear to me as tonight! (Or shall I say, I have not listened as closely and clearly as I did tonight)

I am not to use myself as an excuse for not having a closer relationship with Him anymore!!

Excuses, are we not great at throwing them out there for every little thing. I don't understand what I am reading, I don't comprehend what I'm reading, I don't, I can't, I'm stupid, I'll never be this way or that way. The list goes on and on. All the insecurities! Time after time, all through the Bible, God uses imperfect people!

A friend posted this on her blog and it inspired me! Then I was at Books-A-Million and saw it in the workbook of the Bible Study I am going to be participating in.

"then the time came when the risk it took
to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom"
-Anais Nin

Anggie sent me these:
"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."- Henry Ford
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." John
Wooden

No comments: