Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Brian is officially in the air now. Praying for him a safe trip! Mana did real well this time. No crying. Just a little pouting. We did not stay at the airport this time until he took off because I wanted to get her home and her stuff ready for school in the morning. We went to Waffle House for breakfast. Brian decided to take us to my sister-in-law's house a back way. We missed our turn and ended up in another county all together. I was laughing, Mana was crying! She thought we were lost for sure! Brian kept naming all these places as we went down the road. I asked him if he was just doing that to throw me off, so I would think he knew where he was going. He said that was what he was doing. How could I tell? We finally got there....30 minutes late! (And only after calling his Mom for directions! LOL!)

We had a fun day! The kids played well together. They always do. My sister-in-law & brother-in-law cooked some wonderful bar-b-que! And we had my nephew's birthday celebration! His birthday is on Wednesday!



Pictures of the day....
"The Fam, Rock Band"









"Mana & her Daddy"
at
the airport.

No comments: