Saturday, September 6, 2008

Smile, It's your Birthday!

Today is my birthday!!

We slept late! Of course!

Heidi took Mana and I out to eat for lunch. We then went to her house to play with her puppy "Precious Cutie Princess"! We got to see one of her new puppies. Cute! She baked a delicious apple strudel! Good Times!

Mana and I went to GranMary and Paw Paw's house for supper. We had all my favorites... chicken, fried okra, corn, fried potato chips, and for dessert strawberry shortcake! I got to see my niece and two nephews. The only way this day could have been better is if I got to see the rest of my family! I did hear from most of them! My nieces said Happy Birthday to me really loud over the phone! Loved that! It was an overall nice day!


Pictures of the day...
"Heidi and I at lunch"
"Birthday Cake"


No comments: