Friday, September 5, 2008

Target?



Have you ever had one of those days where you are sure that everyone is out to hit your car? I had one of those today! I went to Hoover today to pick up my camera bag. I must of had around 5 times that someone almost hit me! I was starting to think I had a target painted on my car or a bumper sticker that read "Hit me please!"
So my picture of the day..."What I think others saw today!"

While I was in Hoover, I went to Nails 150 and got my "fake toe nails" off! (refer to older post) My nail technician was named Lydia. She has only been doing nails since April. She was really sweet and did a great job. This was the first time I actually talked while getting my nails done. I found out that she liked to paint and would be interested in our Women's ministry "God's Masterpiece" painting events. I got her email and I really hope she can come on the next one! That date will be Sunday, November 2, if anyone is interested!

I am soon off to the church to be apart of our Women's Game Night! This is our first one and I can't wait to get there! I'll post pictures from tonight later!

No comments: