Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Closeup II & Learning New Things

Here is another one for you!
What is this?

I love to learn new things! I do have to admit that I do not regularly try to learn new things. I get to "busy". You know what I mean. Too busy doing "Busy" things. Most of them not all that important. I would like to slow down and enjoy things. Observe things. I miss things. Little things my daughter says and does. What God is saying to me or trying to show me. You can miss a lot of things just being "busy"!

God, please let me slow down to see and hear what you have for me!

I had around 130 pictures to adjust yesterday! That would take a while! Imagine having to open 130 pictures and then adjusting them one by one. I would have been doing that all day. I had heard of batch adjusting before but did not know how to do that. I called my friend Sherry and she walked me through it. It only took around 10 minutes. Only because I left the step for them to be saved out of the action setting. I had to save each one after the computer adjusted them. Still, it didn't take all day! Thanks for your help, Sherry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water with the sun's reflection?

Anonymous said...

Water on a leaf with the sun's reflection?