Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rocks, a Train, and Grocery Shopping

On the way back from my sister's house, we stopped by for lunch and went to a park that had some big rocks and a train. I could not resist. Picture time! I will have to go back, because my lovely camera focused on the rocks and not my daughter! I should have zoomed in on the view to make sure everything was fine, but she wanted to play. Taking pictures were 2nd in her mind of course! I still got some good ones. They are just not as sharp as I would have liked! Better luck next time.

Today we did as little as possible! We did have to go to the grocery store to get my sweet hubby some food since I have none in the refrigerator! Of course, I waited until the last minute. We drove to Wal-Mart and I turned around and went to Food World. Less people=Less Stress!! I was already getting snappy before we started to Wal-Mart because I was not looking forward to the crowds! I know, I should not let that bother me! It just does!

Pictures of today...
"Mana & the Focused Rock"
"Mana & the Train"

No comments: