Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Silence, Vacations & Big Pink Foot

Will there ever be silence in my household? No, I don't think so. As I am typing this, my lovely daughter is singing at the top of her lungs in the shower, "Lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop! It is now probably the 300th time!! Now I am getting a crazy version of "Santa Clause is coming to town" and other songs all mixed up in one! I will have to say it is never dull around the Stringfellow house!

I went to Wal-Mart today. I know, that is not interesting or unusual. I am excited though that I had a place in the trunk of my car to put the groceries! You see, my trunk is always filled up to the top with stuff! I had to clean it out to go on the beach trip. I should go more often! The car might stay clean! That is a great idea. Every time the trunk gets full, I'll go on a vacation! Perfect!

I think I have a thief in my house! She is about 53" tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and has pink feet. She steals everything that is mine. French fries, candy, paper and now my brand new pink comfy house shoes. Her name is "Big Pink Foot!"

Picture of the day.....
"Big Pink Foot"

No comments: