Sunday, November 9, 2008

Worship, Tech Crew & Pictures

I have really enjoyed working on the photography project I had this past week. I learned a lot in the process, both in photography and how much work it is to put together a morning worship service. (And I didn't even scratch the surface on seeing what all goes into it.) We have a great Choir, Music Minister & Tech Crew at our church. They work really hard. God has truly given them a great talent that they are using for His Kingdom! I appreciated them letting me work with them on this project to honor and praise our God. I am honored that I was asked! I hope that I will have another opportunity to work with them in the future.

Pictures of the day...
Before & After for Mana's School Pictures
(Photography: Sherry / Background Adjustments: Me)


Flowers at the Botanical Gardens

1 comment:

Katie Peekaboo said...

I love the third set of flowers! Beautiful!