Monday, November 3, 2008

The plan, Art, & a Photography Project

The plan was to.....
1. Turn in my time sheet at the church.
2. Pay bills.
3. Go grocery shopping.
4. Clean the house.
5. Art Class.

I managed to get all that done except # 4. Clean the house. I did straighten it up so my art kids could start on their projects. I so need an organizer person! I am such a pack rat! My biggest problem is, that being an artist, I can see the potential in any object for an art project. That leads to a overly crammed house! I do not have the space to store such items. I believe that if I could find a person to run the yard sale for me, (I do not like to deal with the people) I would be able to weed out the unimportant things. I have a little bit of OCD in me. I want everything perfect. In it's place. That doesn't work together in a pack rat's world! I get so overwhelmed that I just shut down and get nothing done. When I was little, if I was in a stressed or bad mood, my Mom would tell me to go clean up my room. She knew that the mess was a direct link to my bad attitude. So wonder I am so grumpy!

My art students are doing this really great project. I may do one myself. You use newspaper text as your background and then paint a portrait over it in black and white with some accent colors. I can't wait until they get done and see how they turn out!

No pictures of the day.
Tomorrow, I will be working on a photography project for our Music Minister. You might see the pictures on Sunday! I can't wait to get started!

No comments: