Friday, December 19, 2008

Caroling, Parties & a Breathing Treatment

I know I am a little bit behind on the blogging. It is Builder time again, so I have been working on that. I almost got to print it today! I got all the corrections done from proofing and got ready to print. Publisher would not let me print for some reason. Rebooted the computer. Still nothing! I was going to put the document on the network so I could print it from another computer. The network was down! Oh well! What more can I say? What more can I do? Nothing. Now, I will be coming in to work on Monday morning. At least Mana can stay with her daddy on Monday!

Thursday was a party packed day! Caroling at the school. The kids were so cute in their Christmas shirts they had made! Class party afterwards! Mana started coughing really bad half way through the party. After we left we went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things we had to have. By the time we got home she was really bad. I called her nurse and she said to bring her in for a breathing treatment. She came home with an inhaler. So far, it is not working all that great. We also have a prescription for a different kind. I may get that one filled and let her try that one. We will see.

After the doctor, we went straight to her ballet party. She had calmed down a little bit, but when she started dancing she started again. She had already had both the treatments for the day. I waited until 11:30 pm and gave her another one. She finally went to sleep.

Pictures of the day...
Caroling at School

"Mana Caroling"
"Friends at Caroling"
"Mana playing at the party"

"Mana at Ballet Party"

No comments: