Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just Breath!!!!!!

Right now, as I type this, my church is having their Christmas program. Mana & I were going. I have learned that when my child is tired, it is not a good idea to venture out. I asked her to get ready to go. She whined about it. I knew she was tired. After all, we had a very packed weekend. Two events on the same day is not a good idea! We were both cross! I decided that we would stay home. She whined about that also. It went to a full blown fit! Needless to say, she is now in the bed asleep at 6:30 pm. Now I am sad. Sad that we didn't get to go to the program. Sad that she was so tired that she could not control her emotions. I am now going to be a zombie in front of the television until I calm down. Then I will go to bed myself. I will get up in the morning and get started back on the Builder. Yes, it is the Builder time of month again! I have three days to finish it up on top of a school Christmas program, voice lesson, and other activities all crammed into this week! My stress level will not be going down until the end of this week. And I still need to clean up the disaster area of a house I have after doing the tablescape this past week! Breath!!!

I will post pictures of the events that happened this past weekend as soon as I can get a second.

No comments: