Sunday, December 28, 2008

Off to Nashville

December 26
I have been wanting to go to Nashville Gaylord Opryland Hotel for several years. I decided that since Brian was off work for the two weeks, that we would go. I have a trust issue with letting someone else drive. It scares me greatly. But, I do not like to drive in the rain or in the bigger cities. Let me just say, I really do not even enjoy being in a car at all. It has gotten worse the last couple of years. I had to tackle those fears head on and let Brian drive. I did ok. There were a few iffy moments. We got to Nashville around 11 am and went to check in at the hotel. We did not stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel because it was a little more than I was willing to spend. I found a hotel that also had gardens in the atrium, so I was happy. Plus, it was away from the hustle and bustle of that area. It was very pretty and we got the Build-A-Bear Sleep Over Package for Mana which included a robe, and bath stuff for her Build-A-Bear. (Which she forgot to pack after we told her to bring one.) We headed to see ICE. We decided to go ahead and eat lunch at Dave & Buster's. I had never been to one before. I had the Philly Cheese Steak. It was awesome. The best part were the sugar covered doughnut holes. Mana loved playing in the arcade.

Pictures in Nashville....
"Brian Driving"
I have proof!
"Embassy Suites""Build-A-Bear Sleep Over Special""Sugared Doughnut Holes" "Games" "The Claw"

No comments: