Friday, December 26, 2008

December 23

On Tuesday night, we went to my Grandma & Grandpa Cole's house. The house is filled with lots of kids. I do not get to see my Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and cousins very much. In the picture below, Mana is playing with my Aunt Bec. (Favorite & Only 1st Aunt I have!) The wooden fruit has been played with by every grandchild that has come in the doors. I played with them when I was little! They are the main source of entertainment at their house. That and a plastic cup and pitcher set. Does not take much to keep us occupied. Grandma had a fountain of Hawaiian Punch set up that all the kids loved to continually drink out of. That is why they all had red mustaches all night! Very Festive! The kids had a great time playing Santa and handing out the presents. The best part was opening what they handed out, of couse! My niece loves Brian, as you can see below. She attacked him consistently during the awake hours.

Pictures of December 23....
"All the Cousins" "Aunt Bec & Mana""The Fountain""Mana Opening a Present""Niece Attack!!""Mana & Grandpa Cole"
They share a birthday!

No comments: