Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Joy, Joy, & More Joy

I went shopping today!! I found all kinds of pretty things for my tablescape!! I am so excited! (Not excited about the money I spent! I always go a little overboard!) Really excited that I found everything I was looking for!!! I am so ready to get started on the millions of things I am now going to make to bring it all together! I usually try to get my placemats at Dollar Tree. It is hard to find enough for eight people. I found 5! I had to call six stores to find 1 more. I will have six places at my table instead of eight, unless I can find two more! My wonderful Mother-in-law picked up the one for me since that store was across town! Thanks GranMary!!!!! I can't wait to see it all come together! I am also looking forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with!!

Pictures of the day....
"The Colors"
A Sneak Peek!
"Tablescapes...Revisited!"

"Others' Tablescapes"

No comments: