Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Shirts, Eyes & Ballet

Thursday was a busy and fun filled day! That morning, Mana's class painted their class Christmas shirts. They will have red presents on the front with green ribbon. I went to Wal-Mart for grocery shopping. Then after I picked up Mana from school, I went back to Wal-Mart for her eye appointment. Her eyes got a little worse. She was going to get the same cheetah frames again, but decided on a pink pair instead. They look cute on her also. We then went home. Did homework. Then went to ballet. I took her class picture for the Christmas program next week. They looked fine on the camera viewer, but when I got them on my computer they looked out of focus. I was a little disappointed.

Pictures for Thursday...
"Shirt Painting" "Ballet Christmas Picture"

No comments: