Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hot Chocolate, Caroling & a Solo

We went to the church around 5 pm. The kids decorated some bowls to put hot chocolate mix in, to give out. They all did a great job decorating. Then they ate pizza and other goodies before heading out caroling. Mana sang "O Little Town of Bethlehem" in big church tonight. She did a wonderful job. We then left church to catch up with the bus of kids caroling. I really enjoyed going caroling. I do not ever remember going caroling when I was young. I may have just forgotten. Mana got on the bus and Brian & I followed in the car until we got back to the church to drop a few of the kids off. Then Brian & I joined them on the bus. Mr. Richard is a great driver!! There were a lot of tight turns in the neighborhoods. It was a wonderful night of singing!!

Pictures of the day...
"Mana & her Daddy"Mana's daddy helping her decorate the bowl "Mana's Bowl""Mana Singing"
"Caroling"

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Mana really did a great job on her solo!!!

Chris Barnette said...

Tammy,

Mana's solo was awesome! She looked very professional up there and didn't even seem to be nervous. I know I would of been. I hope you all have a great Christmas.