Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 24 (Day)

On December 24th, we went to Grandma Dell's house. (My Mom's Mother) She is the best cook ever!!! We had all my favorites, but the Banana Pudding! There was Chicken and Dressing, macaroni & cheese, black-eyed peas, okra, creamed corn, cornbread, and different specialty candies. My niece was still attacking my husband. Hee Hee! The girls opened their presents. Mana got the Pictureka game. My brother-in-law had to work late, so he didn't get there until after lunch and present time. Usually, it is Brian working late. So that was different. We sat down and played the game. It was hard to find everything on the boards. It was fun! The girls seemed to enjoy playing it.

Pictures of December 24th...
"Attack of the Niece""Mana opening Presents""Playing Pictureka"

No comments: